On this page, you will find the Frequently Asked Questions about our health holidays. Click on the question to see the answer.
- Detox is an abbreviation of detoxification.
- Juice fasting is the best way to detoxify your body.
- Cleansing is a result of juice fasting. During the juice fasting, your intestines will be cleansed of waste matter that was left behind.
- Flight including 10 kilos of hand luggage
- Return transfer between the airport and the accommodation
- Stay in your chosen accommodation
- Detox and sports programme with professional English-speaking staff
- Personal intake and outtake interviews
- Unlimited water and herbal tea
- Extensive information in advance, during the holiday and after returning home
- Generously filled, healthy goody bag for your return journey
- Safeguard and guarantee from ANVR, SGR and the Calamiteitenfonds (Emergency Fund)
- Sports and/or walking shoes that are properly broken in
- Good books and/or magazines and music
- Rob Kasper Ligthart, a recognised health philosopher, developed the detox and sports programme in 1985. Since then, we have been organising these spectacular welfare holidays for 35 years, making us the most experienced and knowledgeable travel agency in the field.
- We are members of ANVR, SGR and the Calamiteitenfonds (Emergency Fund) Booking a holiday with our organisation is therefore a sound and safe choice.
- All year round, we offer weekly holidays to one of our three locations. The choice is yours.
- Our destinations always have a pleasantly warm climate. This is essential as it stimulates the cleansing process. Extremely hot climates are avoided, since that would be irresponsible for a detox and sports programme.
- The juices have been developed to provide you with all the necessary nutrients. Only raw and fresh juices will cleanse your body thoroughly, which is exactly what we are offering you.
- We will gladly take the time to answer any questions you may have!
- Via this website (under the Prices & Booking tab of your chosen destination)
- Via e-mail email@example.com
- By telephone at +31 (0)20 400 22 33 (our phone lines are open from Monday through Friday from 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM)
Can’t find your question?
Our phone lines are open from Monday through Friday from 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM.