|Ingredients for 2 persons
– 125 g of seaweed
– 1 clove of garlic
– 1 carrot
– pinch of honey
– 1 1/2 tablespoon of lemon juice
– 1/2 tablespoon of olive oil
– 1/2 tablespoon of finely chopped dill
1. Rinse the samphire under running water and remove stiff stems.
2. Blanch the vegetables for 1 minute in boiling water and immediately rinse them under cold running water. Drain the vegetable in a colander.
3. Finely chop the garlic piece. Cut the carrot into wafer thin strips.
4. Stir in a dressing of lemon juice, oil, honey, pepper, garlic and dill.
5. In a bowl, mix the samphire with the carrot strips and drip the dressing over the salad. Delicious with fish dishes.