Pizza bottom of Cauliflower
|Ingredients for 1 bottom
– 1 cauliflower
– 80 grams of almond flour
– 3 eggs
– 1 tablespoon of oregano
Pizza will never be a healthy meal, but with this recipe it will be much less unhealthy.
1. Grind the cauliflower florets in a food processor finely into crumb.
2. Mix all ingredients through the cauliflower florets.
3. Bake the whole at 200 degrees for about 25 minutes.
4. Remove the bottom from the oven and set aside as desired.
5. Bake the whole at 200 degrees for about 5 to 10 minutes.
Tip: This bottom is delicious to invest with a little tomato sauce, spinach, zucchini and basil.