Delicious vegetable lasagna
|Ingredients for 2 persons
– 125 g of seaweed
– 1 clove of garlic
– 1 carrot
– pinch of honey
– 1 1/2 tablespoon of lemon juice
– 1/2 tablespoon of olive oil
– 1/2 tablespoon of finely chopped dill
1. Set the oven to the highest setting.
2. Cut the zucchini and aubergine into slices and spread the slices a little bit with a mixture of olive oil, Italian herbs and a single pressed garlic.
3. Put this mixture in the oven and let it grill for 5 to 8 minutes.
4. Fry one onion in a frying pan. This can possibly be done with some garlic.
5. Add the tomatoes and season with salt, pepper and some Italian herbs.
6. Let it simmer for a while and thicken the sauce with cornflour.
7. Finely chop the spinach and let it boil over for a moment.
8. Grease the oven dish into a 1/3 of the tomato sauce, then a layer with 1/3 of the lasagne leaves and half of the spinach, grilled zucchini and aubergines. Close this layer with half of the grated goat’s cheese. Repeat this step again to create two layers.
9. Finish with the rest of the lasagne sheets, on top of the tomato sauce and finally the grated cheese.
10. Put the dish in the oven for 30 minutes at 210 degrees, hot air setting.