The General Terms and Conditions of ApriOri Reizen B.V./Health Holidays consist of:
– the ANVR Travel Terms and Conditions and
– the General Transport Terms and Conditions of transavia.com or
– the General Transport Terms and Conditions of Corendon or
– the General Transport Terms and Conditions of Vueling
(the applicable terms and conditions depend on the airline)
The following terms and conditions also apply:
You will make a definitive booking via our website. As a consequence, our holidays are exempt from the right of withdrawal.
Upon conclusion of the agreement, a down payment of 35% of the total travel fee must be made, plus the costs of any travel or cancellation insurance taken out. The remaining amount must be in our possession no later than four weeks before the day of departure, enabling us to send the travel documents to you in time. If the agreement is concluded within four weeks of the day of departure, you must pay the entire travel fee at once. If timely payment is not made, Article 10 of the ANVR Travel Terms and Conditions will apply.
As soon as we have received the total amount owed, we will send the travel documents to the provided e-mail address no later than 10 days before departure.
With reference to Article 9.2 of the ANVR Travel Terms and Conditions, we apply fixed cancellation cost percentages in the event of cancellation by the traveller.
If an agreement is cancelled, we will charge the following cancellation costs to the traveller:
– In the event of cancellation up to and excluding the 42nd calendar day before the day of departure: the down payment of the travel fee;
– In the event of cancellation after and including the 42nd calendar day and up to and excluding the 28th calendar day before the day of departure: 40% of the travel fee;
– In the event of cancellation as of and including the 28th calendar day and up to and excluding the 21st day before the day of departure: 50% of the travel fee;
-In the event of cancellation as of and including the 21st calendar day and up to and excluding the 14th day before the day of departure: 75% of the travel fee;
– In the event of cancellation as of and including the 14th calendar day and up to and excluding the 5th day before the day of departure: 85% of the travel fee;
– In the event of cancellation after and including the 5th calendar day and up to the day of departure: 90% of the travel fee;
-In the event of cancellation on the day of departure or later: the entire travel fee.
1. If a traveller from the travelling group cancels his or her share in an agreement for a joint stay in an accommodation, he or she will owe the cancellation costs.
2. If the size of the remaining group is included in the price list for this accommodation, we will make the remaining traveller(s) a modified offer fitting the new group size for the same period and in the same accommodation.
3. The travel fee for the traveller(s) referred to under 2 will be modified in accordance with the price list. For the payment of the modified travel fee, the usual payment conditions will apply, as stated above.
4. If the modified offer is impossible or not accepted, the agreement for all travellers will be cancelled and all travellers will owe a cancellation fee.
5. The total amount of the cancellation fee and the modified travel fee will never exceed the travel fee of the original travellers. Any surplus will be deducted from the new travel fee.
Modifications by the traveller
-After conclusion of the agreement, the traveller may request modification thereof. For this, the condition applies that the traveller must pay the modified travel fee minus any payments already made. In addition, he or she must pay at least €25 in modification costs per booking. The request shall be dealt with as soon as possible. Until 28 calendar days before departure, these modifications will be applied insofar as is possible and, in that case, confirmed by us in writing.
– Rejection of the modification desired by the traveller will be motivated by us giving reasons and will be communicated to the traveller immediately. The traveller can then choose to either maintain the original agreement or cancel it. In the latter case, the cancellation conditions apply. If the traveller does not respond to the rejection of his or her request, the original agreement will be executed.
– Modification of the date of departure or reduction of the number of paying passengers will be considered to constitute a (partial) cancellation, which is subject to the cancellation conditions. In this case, no modification fees will be owed.
Our office is open from Monday through Friday from 9:00 am to 5:30 pm. In addition, the emergency number is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
In addition to Article 12 of the ANVR Travel Terms and Conditions, complaints must be submitted in writing by post or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org).