The General Terms and Conditions of ApriOri Reizen B.V./Health Holidays consist of:
– the ANVR Travel Terms and Conditions and
– the General Transport Terms and Conditions of transavia.com or
– the General Transport Terms and Conditions of Corendon or
– the General Transport Terms and Conditions of Vueling
(the applicable terms and conditions depend on the airline)
The following terms and conditions also apply:
You will make a definitive booking via our website. As a consequence, our holidays are exempt from the right of withdrawal.
Upon conclusion of the agreement, a down payment of 35% of the total travel fee must be made, plus the costs of any travel or cancellation insurance taken out. The remaining amount must be in our possession no later than four weeks before the day of departure, enabling us to send the travel documents to you in time. If the agreement is concluded within four weeks of the day of departure, you must pay the entire travel fee at once. If timely payment is not made, Article 10 of the ANVR Travel Terms and Conditions will apply.
When rebooking your trip to a later departure date or when using your Corona voucher, your already paid travel money counts as a deposit.
As soon as we have received the total amount owed, we will send the travel documents to the provided e-mail address no later than 10 days before departure.
Modifications by the traveller
-After conclusion of the agreement, the traveller may request modification thereof. For this, the condition applies that the traveller must pay the modified travel fee minus any payments already made. In addition, he or she must pay at least €25 in modification costs per booking. The request shall be dealt with as soon as possible. Until 28 calendar days before departure, these modifications will be applied insofar as is possible and, in that case, confirmed by us in writing.
– Rejection of the modification desired by the traveller will be motivated by us giving reasons and will be communicated to the traveller immediately. The traveller can then choose to either maintain the original agreement or cancel it. In the latter case, the cancellation conditions apply. If the traveller does not respond to the rejection of his or her request, the original agreement will be executed.
– Modification of the date of departure or reduction of the number of paying passengers will be considered to constitute a (partial) cancellation, which is subject to the cancellation conditions. In this case, no modification fees will be owed.
Our office is open from Monday through Friday from 9:00 am to 5:30 pm. In addition, the emergency number is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
In addition to Article 12 of the ANVR Travel Terms and Conditions, complaints must be submitted during the holiday in writing by e-mail to email@example.com).